We apologize for the lack of updates posted the previous month, it has been a busy period for the Bluepaw team both in and out of the game, with both developers traveling either interstate or overseas (or sometimes both). The good news is there are plenty of updates to cover during this time regardless of our travels; read all about them below!
- Issue related to army adding patched
- A global restriction of 250 deaths to any individual account within a 24 hour period was added
- A few recurring issues related to the new global restriction were patched
- Disciplinary messages have been updated to also include warnings for those who choose to return to the game if multiple violations have been found
- Gold win ratios have been adjusted slightly based on feedback received
- New update for iOS users to remain in line with Apple updates
- New security patch released
We are currently aware of an on-going issue affecting a select number of Android users: this issue has come from a recent update done by Android software, and it is currently our priority to find why there is a conflict with our game and these users, and to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing to users, and thank you for your on-going patience and support during this time!
There has been some recent confusion lately with certain players relating to our Terms of Service; we would like to clarify to users that our Terms are not device specific but instead user specific. All Terms of Service act this way as they are a contract between an individual and a company or corporation. As our Terms of Service have always stated, any violations will lead to the termination of the Service we provide to the user in question. To put this concept in perspective, the alternative would not only encourage cheating and violations, but users in violation would be able to keep any advantages gained from these illegal moves on their alternative accounts, proving a serious problem to the rest of our userbase who are not in violation of our Terms. As always, any confusion can be directed to us through our support line and again, we always strongly encourage users to contact us if they are ever in doubt as opposed to directly violating our Terms and facing disciplinary action for it.
We hope you enjoyed these months’ updates, and as always any questions, problems or feedback can be sent direct to us on our support line (we are open to communication 7 days a week with a response rate of 1-3 business days).